Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment? Join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and knowledge. By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding business, technology and software solutions.
We are looking for an Application Architect for a full-time permanent position to provide technical leadership in .Net, HTML5, React / Angular, SOAP/ RESTful API life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of SOAP/ RESTful systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget for customer facing applications.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead a team of .Net / HTML 5 / React / Angular developers to build front end functionalities for applications
Build and Deliver API’s as needed in delivering large and complex API solutions.
Work with architecture team in defining the technical roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution of front end technologies.
Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project.
Lead or assist in responding to RPFs / proposals.
Recommend and implement best practices for Redundancy, Scalability, and Performance.
Configure and Implement Security Practices around the Web.
Implement Logging & Exception Handling.
Prevent Cross-site request forgery attacks and other security vulnerabilities.
Develop written test cases as well as automated software test cases to validate requirements.
Work with Software Vendors to ensure that solution meets business requirement and alignment with architectural vision.
Participate in thought leadership.
Ensure quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and that application perform as expected and have maximum availability.
Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions.
Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores).
Must have thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience with an API management / gateway software.
- Strong Object-Oriented development experience.
- Expert Knowledge in ensuring Security and improving Performance for Web
- Entity Framework – Interfacing with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Experience with working on Agile teams
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience with Unit Testing
BONUS if you have:
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation and development experience
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and development for mobile/touchscreen devices
- Experienced with Microsoft TFS, CMS and/or other System Development Lifecycle management tools
- Knowledge of IT-DCX applications and processes.
Levio offers many benefits to provide the most flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- Group insurance
- A professional development allowance (PDA) that can be used for training, office supplies and physical activities
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses for new candidates
- Training adapted to your fields of expertise
- An active social club
At Levio, we recognize the value of a diverse workforce and are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment thereby creating an inclusive workplace and work culture in which all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Please submit your resume and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those selected will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!