Want to thrive in a challenging work environment? Join the leader in digital transformation and boost your career at Levio.
We offer a unique opportunity to develop your expertise within a high caliber team.
The variety of challenges offered by our clients will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself and keep your expertise at the top. Share the daily life of our customers and be an important actor in the most ambitious projects in technology and software solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for several Technology Analyst for various large-scale projects.
Required onsite in Provencher and Creekbank locations 5 Days per week and Provide 24/7 Operations support
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support client server and database environments, including installation, configuration and customization
- Execute client server and database currency, including software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software and hardware related problems.
- Assist end users in troubleshooting/problem resolution. Update and maintain the allocated Incident / Problem / Change control tickets in line with the Customer processes and procedures.
- Perform capacity management for client server and database environments, including CPU, networking, memory, data storage. Work with Enterprise Architects for expansion and upgrades to maintain best performance.
- Manage full batching and backup processing for Directory Assistance
- Maintain and create technical documentation
- Provide “on call” support as required for evening and weekends
- Apply best practices where possible or engineer new best practices as appropriate.
- Ensure server security compliance conforming to Corporate Security requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of dependencies off all infrastructure.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- More than 5 years experience in a similar position
- Expertise in IBM AIX, Nortel, Backup, UNIX Scripting, Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL HP UX, Oracle Linux, Ansible Automation, Ivanti Patch Management, Satellite Patch Management, Vmware Virtualization, networking and data center operations
- Have a good capacity for teamwork
- Have initiative and analytical skills
SOCIAL BENEFITS :
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.