Levio is currently looking for highly skilled UI Developers to join our team with prior experience in the financial industry.The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further. We currently have different opportunities.
- Development of UI of the trade origination and execution platform
- Drive UI feature set and overall system codebase.
- Engage with global team with various developers, Product management, QA and support personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, STEM or equivalent practical experience. Strong Computing fundamentals including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts Qualifications required (essential)
- Relevant, experience of application development experience using ○ Angular or React, TypeScript, Redux, Node.js
- Experience with development and maintenance of real-time applications.
- Understand architecture best practices around Modular, reusable design and Unit Testing.
- Experience with web standards (REST APIs, Web Security Mechanisms)
- Architecture & Attention to detail - should be able to convert functional requirements into detailed technical solutions.
- Broad Understanding of DevOps tools and technologies (Git, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Good communication skills and experience in working with Distributed teams Preferred Qualifications (Good to have)
- Understanding of open source server platforms (Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with public cloud deployment and tool chain
- We are looking for someone with systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive. The successful candidate will be able to influence and collaborate globally, adapt in a fast-paced changing environment. We are looking for someone who is a strong team-player, has an entrepreneurial approach, creative and who will push the boundaries while managing risk appropriately.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!