Production System Reliability Engineer
Levio is currently looking for highly skilled Production System Reliability Engineer to join our team with prior experience in the financial industry.The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further. We currently have different opportunities.
- Managing critical incidents and ensuring all key management and business stakeholders are kept up to date
- Ensure Production Management is closely aligned/embedded in the Agile software development process and our code meets production standards
- Developing automated solutions to long standing problems to ensuring minimal downtime and manual effort
- Configuring application monitors using industry standard monitoring tools, as well as developing customized monitoring solutions
- Build extensive business and application knowledge required for supporting client facing applications
- Interface with clients and other technology teams to provide governance and control around the production environment
- 3 years of application support background on financial applications or relevant development experience
- Ability to manage an incident call and coordinate multiple teams towards a common goal of resolving the outage
- Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including test-driven development, agile and continuous integration
- Experience managing, deploying and troubleshooting, large scale production environments
- Knowledge of Devops testing and code quality tools
- Strong infrastructure knowledge in Linux / Unix, Windows, Databases (Sybase, DB2 & NoSQL), Storage, Networking and Web Technologies
- Advanced Linux admin level knowledge
- Advanced Unix Shell \ Perl scripting experience
- Advanced SQL query language knowledge
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!