Software / Application Architect
Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
Levio is looking for several Software / Application Architects to join Montreal’s team.
- Play a leadership role in the organic expertise of application solutions and support the team in the development of their processing
- Diagnose and recommend to managers and clients, solutions or improvements in the applications to solve technical problems, in order to ensure the stability of the applications/systems and to facilitate the evolution and reduction of maintenance costs
- Perform code review and complete diagnosis of the development process, in order to propose strategies to improve the process
- Participate in the development and implementation of selected solutions and ensure follow-ups
- Develop and maintain development tools to accelerate the pace of development in addition to aiming for uniformity in the various architectures
- Propose and implement appropriate methods, tools, techniques and standards for software development
- Develop scalable and robust architectures that respect security standards and the client's vision
- Conduct technical analyses of development projects
- Ensure and participate in a technology watch
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in computer science or any other relevant training
- 10 years of experience in IT, including 5 years as a software / application architect
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Mastery of good security practices in software development
- Practical experience with various cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of databases
- Natural leader with the ability to mentor and coach developers
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees!
In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.