Service Delivery Manager
Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions
Service Delivery Managers are facilitators and change agents, with a passion for collaborative working, to support our teams and improve and deliver exceptional output. You will work directly in a squad to drive performance using Agile values, practices, and processes. Working with the Product Owner, you will support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating Agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives. You will monitor team performance through the Squad’s metrics dashboards and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to support the team to work smarter, and more effectively.
- Enable organizational change in how we approach our work
- Model behaviors to support the organization’s transformation to a new way of working
- Actively create and maintain the culture within the squad based on the organization and Agile leadership behaviors
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies
- Provide constructive feedback to team members to help drive Agile maturity
- Help your Product Owner to manage and prioritize work through the backlog
- Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
- Maintain and update squad process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the squad
- Engage with Agile Coaches to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- Be an active member of the Service Delivery Managers Guild, sharing ideas and experiments with your fellow colleagues
Qualifications & Experience
If you answer yes to the following questions you may be a great candidate for the Service Delivery Manager Role:
- I bring passion to my work to inspire and motivate team members
- I have a track record coaching and supporting colleagues to embrace innovative changes to their working methodologies
- I apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
- I bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
- I have excellent communication skills in English
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.