Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
We are looking for several infrastructure architects for various large-scale projects in Montreal.
- Design the detailed architecture of infrastructure solutions
- Advise clients and various stakeholders on integration and integration issues
- Design the infrastructure solution to meet project requirements
- Model infrastructure diagrams
- Review critical infrastructure environments and ensure appropriate sustainability and lifecycle support
- Identify tools and monitor best practices for technology architecture, while providing expert guidance on core infrastructure initiatives
- Ensure quality and consistency of technology and systems solutions by ensuring that principles, norms and standards, as defined at the enterprise architecture and methodology frameworks, are applied
- Write solution documentation according to the methodology in place
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience with the implementation of large-scale technologies
- Previous experience in modernization and transformation projects involving the adoption of cloud technologies
- Ability to assess the impact of the introduction of new technologies
- Knowledge of various server technologies, storage solutions and SANs
- Experience in evaluating the costs of implementing new technologies
- Expertise in testing and proof of concepts of new technologies
- Experience in capacity and performance management
- Rigor, critical thinking and innovation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, to cooperate and to collaborate
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees!
In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.