Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - React, Node.js
If you get excited about building products from conception to production and helping clients achieve their goals, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work with a high-functioning team of engineers to modernize our client’s platforms using languages and technologies such as React, Node.js, GraphQL and AWS at an enterprise level. Apart from solution delivery, you will have the opportunity to leverage your leadership and mentoring skills by helping to support and develop the more junior engineers on the team.
This is a remote full-time opportunity in Canada or in the U.S. There will be travel requirements 1 week per quarter (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S.
- Work with peers to analyze technical system problems/defects, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development of team backlog, plans, and assignments.
- Develop comprehensive automated tests for multiple scopes (Unit, System, Integration, Regression).
- Offer mentorship by asking clarifying questions and giving constructive feedback through pull requests and team discussions while taking feedback gracefully.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Proficient in developing applications using modern React framework.
- Strong experience with GraphQL.
- Strong experience using Node.js and Express/Koa.
- Experience working with distributed and cross-functional agile teams.
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines (GitHub, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, API Gateway)
- Experience working with micro-frontend architecture
- Experience with TypeScript
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!
The position is in English, bilingual in French is an asset
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.