Senior Systems Architect
Levio is looking for System Architects to bring their passion and skills for software, architecture, and engineering practices to lead the transformation and aggressive modernization of our Partner systems!
This a full-time hybrid role in Mississauga. There will be on-site work 3x per week in the office.
This role is to work with one of our clients in the telecommunication industry.
Provide technical leadership in .Net, HTML5, React / Angular, SOAP/ RESTful API life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of SOAP/ RESTful systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget for customer facing applications.
The role includes:
- Lead a team of .Net / HTML 5 / React / Angular developers to build front end functionalities for applications
- Build and Deliver API’s as needed in delivering large and complex API solutions.
- Work with architecture team in defining the technical roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution of front end technologies.
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project.
- Lead or assist in responding to RPFs / proposals.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Redundancy, Scalability, and Performance.
- Configure and Implement Security Practices around the Web.
- Implement Logging & Exception Handling.
- Prevent Cross-site request forgery attacks and other security vulnerabilities.
- Develop written test cases as well as automated software test cases to validate requirements.
- Work with Software Vendors to ensure that solution meets business requirement and alignment with architectural vision.
- Participate in thought leadership.
- Ensure quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and that application perform as expected and have maximum availability.
- Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions.
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores).
- Must have thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model.
Here’s how to impress us:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience with an API management / gateway software.
- Strong Object-Oriented development experience.
- Expert Knowledge in ensuring Security and improving Performance for Web
- Entity Framework – Interfacing with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Experience with working on Agile teams
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Knowledge of Mobility space, Amdocs Ensemble/SAP
- Knowledge of Residential services systems for ordering, TV programming or qualification
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation and development experience
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and development for mobile/touchscreen devices
- Experienced with Microsoft TFS, CMS and/or other System Development Lifecycle management tools
- Knowledge of IT-DCX applications and processes.
The position is in English, bilingual in French is an asset
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.