Senior Systems Integrator
Want to thrive in a challenging work environment? Join the leader in digital transformation and boost your career at Levio. We offer a unique opportunity to develop your expertise within a high caliber team.
The variety of challenges offered by our clients will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself and keep your expertise at the top. Share the daily life of our customers and be an important actor in the most ambitious projects in technology and software solutions.
Levio is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Systems Integrator to join our team.
This is a full-time opportunity located in Ontario Area.
Canadian citizen or permanent resident only.
2 - 3 days a week on the office (Will be flex on what days)
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform systems integration on Atlantic systems for New Product Introductions (NPIs)
- Coordinate communication between staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client.
- Perform systems integration on Atlantic systems for New Technology Introductions (NTIs)
- Respond to vulnerability remediations (with IT design and application code changes)
- Assess currency of the Atlantic applications in relation to directives given by Corp Security (and in response to risks published by application vendors)
- Onshore resources are expected to follow the same rules as internal folks
- Efficiently and competently manage any issues due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc. to bring them back on the plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key stakeholders.
- Create a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly.
- Balance personal ownership and accountability of immediate responsibilities with the flexibility and drive to jump in and fill gaps across the team as they arise.
- 6+ years experience as a Systems Integrator or similar role
- Good experience with : Java, Unix, Weblogic, OSB
- Participate and co-approve the Project Solution Architecture on various levels, depending on project complexity
- Development of new and existing functionality
- Create/review Change Requests, confirm impacts, and update Project documentation
- Support team during testing, deployment and post implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Servant Leadership
- Ability to inspect & adapt
The position is in English, bilingual in French is an asset
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!
SOCIAL BENEFITS :
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 40 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.