Intermediate Program Manager
Want to thrive in a challenging work environment? Join the leader in digital transformation and boost your career at Levio.
We offer a unique opportunity to develop your expertise within a high caliber team.
The variety of challenges offered by our clients will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself and keep your expertise at the top. Share the daily life of our customers and be an important actor in the most ambitious projects in technology and software solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for several Intermediate Project Manager for various large-scale projects,
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day aspects of project management which includes leading Agile meetings (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-Ups)
- To solution particular sub-systems within the Flexible Monitization program and actively participate in the coding and execution of said solutions.
- Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
- Embrace a leadership role and support the team by proactively identifying and removing impediments and dependencies.
- Plan projects in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Coordinate communication between staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client.
- Efficiently and competently manage any issues due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc. to bring them back on the plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key stakeholders,
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders.
- Create a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 4+ years of Agile project delivery experience as a Intermediaite Project Manager or similar role
- Good Knowledge of : AWS AppSync, GraphQL, RestAPIs, Kafka or equivalent Messaging Buses in AWS.
- Strong experience with Agile techniques (i.e. User Stories, Estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games) and other Scrum approaches discussed in the Agile space and ability to adapt Scrum framework in Agile and Hybrid environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Servant Leadership
- Ability to inspect & adapt
SOCIAL BENEFITS :
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer :
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
- The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.
The position is in English, French bilingual is an asset.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!